PVC sewage pipes
Sealing rubber ring is developed for plastic pipes and fittings PP and PVC in accordance with EN 1451-1 i EN 1401-1and meets the requirements of EN 681-1 WC. It is mainly used for sewage pipes but it is also suitable for use in building systems.
Material: EPDM rubber(Ethylene Propylene Diene Methylene) is the ideal material for seals which are required to be resistant to UV light, aging, weather change, oxidation and ozone, and to a large number of acids and alcohol groups. This material, having such excellent characteristics, provides a perfect durability of rubbers in a 100-year period.
Note: Special measures, for non-standard applications, are also available at the request of clients.
- Long-term elasticity of rubber gasket ensures reliable sealing effect
- Use of the newest technologies guarantees optimal ratio of cost and cost effectiveness
- Rubber seal can be installed manually or automatically
- Years of experience in monitoring quality systems guarantee the highest possible safety and reliability
- Well connecting joints
- External monitoring of MPA-NRW
Available standard dimensions ø32-ø630