Seals for corrugated pipes are developed and produced in accordance with special specifications of buyers. Geometry of lip-seal-ring is designed for corrugated structure of pipes.
Rubbers for corrugated pipes meet the requirements of EN 681-1WC
Material: EPDM rubber(Ethylene Propylene Diene Methylene) is the ideal material for seals which are required to be resistant to UV light, aging, weather change, oxidation and ozone, and to a large number of acids and alcohol groups. This material, having such excellent characteristics, provides a perfect durability of rubbers in a 100-year period.
Note: Special measures, for non-standard applications, are also available at the request of clients.
- Lip-seal-ring instead of simple compression rubber
- The best sealing characteristics achieved by ring like disc design
- Symmetrical rubber shape prevents installation mistakes
- Improved grasp in case of a deformed pipe
- Lip wipers prevent dirt in the seal area
- Modern, innovative and cost efficient
Available standard dimensions ø75-ø800